download as PDF
- Don't miss the boat
- Don't forget we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead—it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit-when you're 600 years old someone might ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics, just get on with what has to be done.
- For safety's sake travel in pairs.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Speed isn't always an advantage, after all, the, snails were on the, same ark with the cheetahs.
- When you are stressed, float a while.
- Remember the ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
- Remember that the woodpeckers inside are a larger threat than the storm outside.
Home Page | Specials, Blessings & Prayers | Apple Seeds Archives | Religious links | Gleanings | Favorites links