- Raising teenagers is a lot like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
- Money isnt everything but it sure keeps the kids in touch.
- Your lifes "Golden Age" is the period in your life when your kids are to old to require a babysitter and too young to take the car.
- Shouting at your children to get cooperation is about the same as steering your car using the horn same results.
- To be in your childrens memories tomorrow one must be in their life today.
- The best advice regarding raising your children is to really enjoy them while they are still on your side.
- A homes temperature is best maintained by warm hearts, not cold words or hot heads.
- "The Joy of Motherhood": What a woman experiences after she puts the last tyke to bed.
- Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so that he or she can tell when they are really in trouble.
- Your children may outgrow your lap butNEVER your heart.
- God gave you two ears and only one mouth, so that you may listen twice as much as you speak.
- The only true child experts are those that do not yet have any of their own.
- Cleaning house with the children at home is a lot like snowblowing during a blizzard.
- There are only two things that your child is absolutely willing to share: Communicable Diseases and their mothers age.
- Why is it that we cant get a child to read the Bible at home, but when in prison they will.
- Remember this? "When you grow up and have children of your own, I hope that they areJUST LIKE YOU" It worked.
- How come your Dad never had money for the ice cream man but after a visit with Grandpa your kids "jingle"?
- Practice what you preach even covers never letting them see you snag those Ding Dongs for breakfast.
via Teresas Jokers