21 Keys to a Happy Life
- Compliment three people everyday.
- Watch a sunrise.
- Be the first to say "Hello."
- Live beneath your means.
- Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
- Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
- Forget the Joness.
- Remember someones name.
- Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
- Be tough-minded, but tender hearted.
- Be kinder than you have to be.
- Dont forget that a persons greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
- Keep your promises.
- Learn to show cheerfulness even when you dont feel it.
- Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.
- Leave everything better than you found it.
- Remember that winners do what losers dont want to do.
- When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyones day.
- Dont rain on other peoples parades.
- Dont waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
- Keep some things to yourself and dont promote havoc by backstabbing people you love.
Top of Page