Olga de Juana
used with permission
Help me to be a fine teacher,
- to keep peace in the classroom,
- peace between my students and myself,
- to be kind and gentle
- to each and every one of my students.
- Help me to be merciful to my students,
- to balance mercy and discipline
- in the right measure for each student,
- to give genuine praise as much as possible,
- to give constructive criticism
- in a manner that is palatable to my students.
- Help me to remain conscientious
- enough to keep my lessons always interesting,
- to recognize what motivates each of my students,
- to accept my student's limitations
- and not hold it against them.
- Help me not to judge my students too harshly,
- to be fair to all,
- to be a good role model,
- but most of all Lord help me
- to show your love to all of my students.
download as PDF