Following are recipes and food resources gleaned during Internet reference searches.
I've received no compensation for these listing, except an occasional link exchange.
Please report "dead" links to
Recipes: BBQ & Grilling Recipes | Gluten-Free Celiac | Hot Dog Sauces | Holidays/Seasonal - Christmas - Thanksgiving | Food Resources | Food Safety Tips | Miscellaneous
For your convenience, following are new links: updated: 04/09/2013
Land O'Lakes Featured Recipes: Entrees, Side Dishes, Deserts, Snacks & Appetizers, Sandwiches, Breads, Sauces, and more.
- 123Recipes.com: features thousands of free recipes online with a focus on healthy eating, all tasted & reviewed by home cooks from across the globe.
26 Chinese Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes. Table of Contents: Soups, Salads & Appetizers | Rice & Noodle Dishes | Beef & Duck Dishes | Chicken & Pork Dishes AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com: 1000's of Free Slow Cooker Recipes, Videos, How-To Slow Cook Guides. AllRecipes.com: Everything you need to know about recipes and ingredients. Section tabs for Recipes, Budget Cooking, Holidays and Baking. America's Test Kitchen - Cook’s Illustrated: The absolute best recipes for all of your favorite foods. We test each recipe until we arrive at the combination of ingredients, technique, temperature, cooking time, and equipment that yields the best, most-foolproof recipe. Apple Recipes - Univ. of Illinois Extension: Plus, apple recipes for diabetics. Asian Food Recipe: More than 30,000 recipes offering a full range of meal options, including breakfast, brunch, lunch, high tea, dinner and supper. Asian food recipes are drawn from all over Asia, including Japanese cooking recipes, Taiwanese recipes, Korean recipes and Singaporean recipes.
- Thai Table: learn to prepare authentic Thai dishes in the comfort of your kitchen.
Awesome Chef: primarily recipes but also plenty of information on cooking, cooking with herbs, spices, chilies and fish. Barbecue'n on The Internet: The Best Source of Barbecue Information on the Web, offers complete and accurate information on barbecuing, grilling and general outdoor cooking worldwide. From free newslettersto cookbook giveaways, your complete source for outdoor cooking information.
- BBQ & Grilling Recipes (Allrecipes.com): more than 1,620 trusted BBQ and grilling recipes from appetizers, to the standard meats and burgers, sauces and marinades, side dishes and even desserts and vegetarian recipes.
- Backyard BBQ Recipes - Food Network
- Barbecue, Grilling, & Smoking Recipes (Yahoo.com)
- Grilling Recipes: (Ask.com) - BBQ, Grilled Ribs, Chicken, Steak, Seafood…BBQ Recipes…Hamburger Recipes …Chicken Recipes…Apple Pie Recipes…Potato Salad Recipes…Macaroni Salad Recipes.
- Grilling Recipes and Tips (The Old Farmers’ Almanac): Outdoor cooking may be the best way to prepare food. Here are some great grilling tips and recipes.
- Over 550 Barbeque & Grilling Recipes!
- Recipes for Barbecue Sauce
Betty Crocker Recipes: "Check out the Recipe of the Day. Looking for a new way to prepare any meal? Browse by Main Ingredient."
- Bisquick® Recipes - Betty Crocker: Recipes for Pancakes & Waffles, Pot Pies & Pizza, Impossibly Easy Pies, Biscuits & Quick Breads, Desserts, Breakfast, Emergency Meals.
BreadWorld - Fleischmann's: Everything you need to know about baking bread. Includes resources & tips for beginners, sweet treats, pizzas & calzones, classic breads, holiday & specialty breads, rolls & buns, baking with kids.
- CookingBread.com: Bake bread like a master! Walk through one of the FREE bread recipe classes online. The detailed step-by-step instructions, include photos to help guide you through each bread recipe – from start to finish. Also, many different kinds of recipes from bread machine to family classics such as cheese bread and banana bread…
CD Kitchen: Copycat restaurant recipes. Plus recipes galore for appetizers, dinners, desserts, soups, salads, sandwiches, pasta, baked goods, holidays, crock pot, breakfast & brunch, chocolate, cooking tips and food glossary. CheapCooking.com - Recipes CHOW.com: a new kind of food media…about the parties you really want to throw, the meals you really want to eat, the gear you really want to have—but we deliver it to you in audio, video, and more. Check out the illustrated recipes and the Holiday recipes section along the top tabs. Cookies and Bars Recipes - The Old Farmer's Almanac Cooking.com - Recipes: browse recipes, more by ingredient, quick, occasion, diet, more. The Cooking Cardiologist Recipes – Dr. Richard Collins, MD: How to eat for happiness and longevity. CooksRecipes.com: A premier cooking & recipe internet resource featuring thousands of recipes. Includes a Cooking Dictionary of useful resource of culinary definitions for various cooking techniques, terms and recipe ingredients. Cooking Tips (Tips.Net): discover the tips and techniques that will enhance your enjoyment and your culinary skills. Tips cover baking, barbecue, desserts, easy meals, ethnic cooking, holidays, kitchen tips, pasta, soups, spices and more. Diabetic's Recipes (University of Illinois-Extensions Nutrition & Health): Includes Main Dishes, Side Dishes and Desserts. Duncan Hines® Recipes: Includes brownies, cakes, cookies & bars, muffins, specialty desserts. Epicurious: Recipes and menus FaveDiets.com: 1000’s of quick healthy recipes, diets, fitness tips and more! Learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, with all the tools you need to create a healthier you. Information about every kind of diet, from 7-day diets to meal based plans. Of course the best diet is simply to eat well. Fiesta of Flavors (University of Illinois-Extensions Nutrition & Health): Includes recipes for Appetizers, Soups, Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Desserts and Beverages. Also Fiesta de Sabores. The Food Bible: Gourmet recipes, cocktail recipes and expert cookery advice. Food Network: Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef’s Recipes. Foodreference.com - Holiday Recipe Section The Firefighters Cookbook Recipes (FireHouseChef.com): Everyone knows firefighters make great chefs! Here you will find easy to prepare and tasteful recipes created by firefighters world wide. Gluten Free Celiac Resources: Gluten free information and Gluten Free Recipes. Hot Dog Sauce Recipes (Google): Including Coney Island Chili, A&W Chili Dog Sauce Recipe, Michigan Chili Dog Sauce, and more. How to Make Jelly | How to Make Jams and Preserves – The Old Farmer’s Almanac James Beard Foundation - Food & Recipes. Check out the Search options in right column. Joy of Baking: For those who love baking and dessert recipes. Includes an A-Z Recipe Index, recipes for cakes, cookies, scones, muffins, pies & tarts, breakfast & brunch, biscotti & shortbreads. Just Food Recipes: Includes gluten-free recipes, seasonal & holiday recipes, recipes by country, vegan recipes. Kewl Bites Recipe Index: Includes Breakfast/Brunch, Salads/Sandwiches, Main Dishes, Beverages, Snacks/Desserts, Sides/Sauces. KitchenPC: Tabs include Find Recipes, What Can I Make and Pre-Made Meal Plans. Need help using up your leftovers? Enter the ingredients you have (one at a time)…KitchenPC will attempt to generate a set of recipes that will most efficiently use the ingredients and amounts you specify. Kraft Foods - Quick and Easy Mealtime Recipes: Includes Appetizer Recipes | Dip Recipes | Casserole Recipes | Dinner Recipes | Pasta Recipes | One Pot Wonder Recipes | Dessert Recipes | Cake Recipes | Cheesecake Recipes | Cookie Recipes | Kid Friendly Recipes. Land O'Lakes Featured Recipes: Entrees, Side Dishes, Deserts, Snacks & Appetizers, Sandwiches, Breads, Sauces, and more. Martha Stewart’s -Food: Includes Recipe Finder, Menus, Cooking 101, Quick Recipes, Holiday Recipes, Baking Recipes, Light & Healthy, Beverages, Cooking School, Cookie of the Day. McCormick's Recipes Old Farmer’s Almanac Pies and Pastries Recipes
- Pie Baking Tips (The Old Farmer’s Almanac)
Pillsbury® Recipes: Includes recipes for Cooking for Two | Guide for Baking at High Altitude | Holidays | Main Ingredient | Meal/Course. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Complete Recipe Index. Pizza Guide for Amateurs: The Ridiculously Thorough Guide to Making Your Own Pizza Real Simple Magazine - Food & Recipes: Find the best quick and easy recipes, simple meal planning ideas, healthy snacks, and cooking techniques. Recipezaar: A fun and lively site that brings together thousands of recipes. First-time visitors can look at the "Recipe of the Day" feature on the homepage, and then browse recipes by ingredient, cuisine, occasion, course, and preparation. Recipes@Beliefnet: Recipe resources for meat, seafood, vegetarian, vegan; holiday recipes; planning holiday meals & baking; recipes for salads, smoothies, soups, pasta & desserts. Recipe Finder - Martha Stewart: Search by ingredient, cuisine, courses, and holidays Recipe Goldmine: over 39,000 recipes, cooking tips, food preparation, kitchen charts. Recipes for Kids (KidsHealth): Includes recipe categories Kids With Cystic Fibrosis | Kids With Diabetes | Vegetarian Recipes | Kids With Lactose Intolerance | Kids With Celiac Disease. Recipe Lion - Recipes for All Seasons and Occasions: The joys of cooking and culinary delights bringing you a diverse array of free online recipes to please any palate. Free food recipes for all seasons and occasions during the year, catering to different tastes. From healthy meals and low fat recipes to sinful cake recipes and recipes crock pot recipes, you will have a huge variety to choose from. RecipeSource: organized into two major groups – 1) recipes primarily identified with an ethnic cuisine are broken down by region and ethnic group; 2) recipes are categorized by the type of dish. Recipe Source is the new home of SOAR: The Searchable Online Archive of Recipes. Relishes, Sauces, Seasonings - Mr. Food: A-Z listing. Simply Recipes: Many of the recipes are family recipes, and many of them are those gleaned from cookbooks, magazines, and newspaper clippings collected over 30 years. Also, favorite cooking and food blogs from around the world. SmittenKitchen Recipes: Includes seasonal favorites, appetizers, breads, budget, cakes, Chinese/Vietnamese, cookies, desserts, grains& rice, sandwiches, seafood, soups, thanksgiving. SoupSong: Everything you needed to know about making soups—hot/cold soups, soups as a meal, international soups, vegan soups, and soup tales. Southern Living Recipes Spark Recipes: Healthy-Delicious-Recipes. Browse by Occasion, Ethnicity, Dietary Needs or Courses. Summer Recipes: The Old Farmer’s Almanac Taste of Home Recipes: Browse by recipe type or category. Includes recipes for Slow Cooker, Grilling, Soups, Dinners, Healthy Eating, Cuisine Style, Holiday & Celebration, Budgets, Seasonal, for Kids, and more. Top 100 Easy Breezy Recipe Sites Top Secret Recipes®: original custom recipes that have been created from scratch in the test kitchen by Todd Wilbur who has devoted the last 15 years to kitchen cloning. Todd can often spend days at a time and dozens of attempts creating the perfect clone of a famous brand-name product. The Vegan Chef: wonderful way of eating, with animal-free recipes created from a vegan chef's perspective. The recipes section contains a large selection of my vegan creations, many of which are raw, wheat-free, gluten-free, low-fat, and/or sugar-free—click on the "recipes" button on the left. Watermelon Recipes - National Watermelon Promotion Board. Recipes for beverages, cocktails, salads, salsas & sauces, desserts. Yankee Magazine - Food: search recipe database for Breakfast & Brunch, Lunch, Main Dishes, Appetizers, Salads, Soup, Side Dishes, Desserts. Yummly.com: Indexing recipes from across the web-500,000 recipes from sources like Allrecipes, Epicurious, Food Network, Chow, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart, My Recipes, Real Simple, and Recipezaar.
- Fourth of July Recipes and History (The Old Farmer's Almanac)
- Just Food Recipes: seasonal & holiday recipes
- Martha Stewart Holidays: Seasonal menus, recipe index and planning guides
- Holiday Baking: Delicious favorites like cinnamon rolls, sticky buns, stollen, scones, muffins, fruitcake, yeast breads, quick breads and coffee cake.
- The Holiday Entertaining Arsenal (NY Times): Arm yourself with recipes for hors d'oeuvres, drinks, main courses and desserts to feed a small, festive dinner party or a big holiday crowd.
- Holidays & Parties - Food Network: appetizers, recipes, desserts, mixed drinks.
- Holiday Recipes: from Ochef.com
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Holiday Recipes (The Old Farmer’s Almanac)
- How to Roast a Turkey (The Old Farmer’s Almanac)
- Chanukah Recipes: Google | Ask.com
- Christmas Recipes: Google and Ask.com
- Advent Google | Ask.com
- 123Recipes - Christmas recipes
- 6 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas - Free eCookbook (from Editors of RecipeLion.com): This collection of traditional Christmas dinner ideas includes easy-to-follow recipes: from one of the most popular Christmas soup ideas, to Christmas entrée ideas, to an irresistible option for Christmas dessert recipes.
- 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes: easy cookie recipes and has everything from chocolate Christmas cookies and nutty Christmas cookies to traditional cookie recipes and fruit-filled cookie recipes.
- 7 Family-Friendly Christmas Dessert Recipes: Classic holiday desserts from all over the holiday spectrum. Best of all, we have plenty of children's Christmas dessert recipes.
- Christmas Cookie Countdown: visit each day in December and watch as a new cookie recipe will appear.
- Christmas-Cookies.com: hundreds of yummy Christmas cookie recipes
- Christmas & Holiday Recipes from Betty Crocker
- Christmas Recipe Collections, Cooking and Entertaining Tips (The Old Farmer's Almanac)
- Holiday Recipes, Cookies, Breads, Candy (The Old Farmer’s Almanac): Recipes include: Spicy Sinterklass Cakes (Speculaas), Christmas Granola, Christmas Stollen, and more.
- Mrs. Claus Cookbook from the NorthPole Kitchen. Includes recipes for cookies, cakes, pies, breads, fudge, candy, and other recipes.
- Christmas Baking - AllRecipes.com
- Christmas Cookie Recipes (AllRecipes.com): Decorated sugar cookies, cookie ornaments, spritz cookies, biscotti, pizzelles…Christmas cookie recipes from around the world.
- Christmas Baking Recipes - Joy of Baking
- Christmas Recipes - Recipe Lion Recipes
- DIY: Christmas. The Do-It-Yourself Holidays site 'has the recipe for a perfect holiday season: fabulous food, cozy gatherings, fun seasonal crafts, and handmade gifts.
- Easter Recipes: Google | Ask.com
- Lenten Recipes: Google | Ask.com
- Memorial Day Recipes: Google | Ask.com
- St. Patrick's Day recipes: Ask.com | Google.
- Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day (Land O'Lakes)
- Super Bowl Food and Recipes (About.com): Here are dozens of Super Bowl recipes, including party snacks and finger foods, dips and spreads, hearty sandwich recipes, and more.
- Stuffing Recipes – MrFood.com: Citrus Stuffing, Holiday Sausage Stuffing, Mama's Old Fashioned Stuffing, Traditional Herb Stuffing, and more.
- Thanksgiving Planning Guide (Butterball.com): Preparing for the holidays is hectic enough. That’s why Butterball put together a helpful guides to help make your holidays easy and delicious.
- Butterball’s Heartwarming Holiday Favorite Recipes
- Butterball’s Create a Picture-Perfect Turkey by following these simple steps. Give us a call at 1-800-BUTTERBALL or drop us an email if you have any questions. A wealth of knowledge is waiting for you now, and it’s just a click or call away.
- Butterball’s Top Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs.
- How to Carve a Turkey: Step-by-step tips to a perfectly carved turkey that you can proudly present at your Thanksgiving feast!
- 123Recipes - Thanksgiving recipes
- 25 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes (MrFood.com): Create some sweet treats, or a show-stopping dessert to make for your Thanksgiving dinner, these easy pumpkin recipes are sure to please everyone!
- Thanksgiving - Food Network: Includes Turkey Recipes for Whole Roasted Turkeys, Fried or Grilled, For Smaller Gatherings, Non-Traditional Turkey and Healthy Recipes from Eating Well.
- Everything Thanksgiving - MarthaStewart.com: Tabs for Turkey Recipes | Side Dishes | Pies & Desserts | Menus | Leftovers
- Thanksgiving Cooking topic page (NY Times): features recipes, articles, Q&As, multimedia and more.
- Thanksgiving Recipes (AllRecipes.com). Thanksgiving recipes for Appetizers | Thanksgiving Bread | Cranberries | Dressings and Stuffings | Salads | Gravy | Green Bean Casseroles | Leftovers | Pies and Desserts | Potatoes | Pumpkin | Side Dishes | Sweet Potatoes/Yams, and, yes, Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes.
- Turkey for the Holidays (University of Illinois-Extension's Nutrition & Health): How to select and prepare the turkey, carving, complimentary dishes, safety and that all important aspect of a turkey meal leftovers.
- Thanksgiving Advice & Tips (ThriftyFun): Baking/Cooking Tips | Crafts/Decorations | Hosting Tips | Recipes | Turkey Tips.
- Thanksgiving dinner - Instructables: We want you to be able to have the perfect feast ready. So we've whipped up a fresh batch of Instructables that will help you out with everything from the turkey to the side dishes and even a dessert and a bit of apple cider.
- Thanksgiving Recipes: Ask.com | Yahoo | Google
- BeliefNet's Guide to Thanksgiving: Includes "How to Give Thanks," "Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes,"21 Gratitude quotes.
- Valentine's Day Recipes: Desserts, Dinner, Cookies, Breakfast. More Valentine's Day recipes.
- The Agricultural Marketing Service (USDA) - "How to Buy": Information on what to look for when purchasing fruits, vegetables, milk, eggs cheese, dairy products, meat, poultry and potatoes.
- AOL Food: recipes, menu ideas, drinks, entertaining and in-depth information about everything from herbs and spices to weights and measurements.
- Apples & More - Univ. of Illinois Extension. History & Legends, Apple Facts, Varieties, Facts on Growing Apples, Selections & Uses and Recipes (most important before entering that apple pie baking contest).
- Berry Fruit Guide: information on, and uses for, a wide variety of berries, many you might not have previously known.
- CheapCooking.com: Frugal tips for cutting back on your grocery bill, cheap and easy recipes, menu planning ideas, shopping hints, frugal living ideas, and a downloadable grocery list and price book.
- Chefs.com: culinary information provided by professionals and amateurs alike. Here you can browse through hundreds of cooking-related categories and subjects.
- The Coffee Science Information Centre: dedicated to providing "accurate, balanced and consistent information to all…who have an interest in coffee, caffeine and health."
- The Cook's Thesaurus: cooking encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients and kitchen tools. Entries include pictures, descriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, and suggested substitutions.
- EveryNutrient.com: Nutrients and Nutrition Information. A natural health and wellness resource about the nutrients in whole foods, and more.
- Exploratorium- The Science of Cooking: Discover how a pinch of curiosity can improve your cooking! Explore recipes, activities, and Webcasts that will enhance your understanding of the science behind food and cooking.
- Farmers' Almanac Recipe Articles Archives
- Food & Cooking (Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh): resources for seasonal & holiday recipes, food topics, organic foods.
- Food-Dictionary.com: over 25,000 terms related to food items, nutrition, catering, digestion, and food preparation.
- Food Network for Kids - Whether learning math skills, nutrition basics, or building self-esteem, kids can pick up a lot from cooking.
- Foodreference.com: A collection of modern, classic, historic, cookbook, restaurant and chefs recipes, cooking tips, techniques & methods.
- The Fruit Pages: "Everything you want to know about fruit."
- GourmetSleuth.com: 'THE gourmet food and cooking resource.' This site is actually a 'culinary directory [that] contains thousands of links to food, cooking, and drink web sites.' You'll find ethnic foods, wine, beer, even culinary definitions should you question any of the terms bandied about by experienced chefs.
- Local Harvest: America's #1 organic and local food website maintains a definitive and reliable "living" public nationwide directory of small farms, farmers markets, and other local food sources. Just use the search engine or click on the map to find direct links to and information about the local food growers in your area.
- McCormick's Spices for Health. A must for your "virtual cookbook" shelf.
- Meals.com: Meal Planning Made Easy. Sponsored by Nestle, Meals.com is dedicated to being your ultimate meals resource. It definitely tries to meet its goal with thousands of recipes available for perusal. You'll be able to search for a particular dish, find just the recipe for that is 'In Season.'
- National Center for Home Food Preservation: Current research-based recommendations for most methods of home food preservation. The Center advises people on how to can foods safely, along with offering recipes for how to make delicious foods.
- Nutrition Facts for Raw Fruits and for Raw Vegetables (Food and Drug Administration) - downloadable PDFs
- Ochef.com is a daily publication of Food News Service, which syndicates food news and articles to newspapers, magazine publishers, and Internet sites around the world.
- The Old Farmer's Almanac: Cooking & Recipes
- Popcorn - a whole grain food. The Popcorn Board is a non-profit organization funded by U.S. popcorn processors. The Board strives to raise the awareness of U.S. popcorn as a nutritious and versatile snack through domestic and international marketing efforts.
- Safely Prepare Your Holiday Meal (CDC). When preparing a turkey, be aware of the four main safety issues: thawing, preparing, stuffing, and cooking to adequate temperature.
- The Tea Table: loose teas– black, green, white, Oolong, decaf, herbal – and tea ware and accessories.
- Nicholas Coffee Company: "We pledge to our customers the finest in quality and service at the lowest possible price. We are able to fulfill this pledge because, unlike most of our competitors, we are roasters of all of our coffees and importers of teas and spices. On many items that we carry, we are distributors and therefore eliminate ‘middleman’ costs."
- Adagio Teas: loose teas – black, green, white, Oolong, decaf, herbal – and tea ware and accessories.
- Quinoa: Ancient "Grain" of the Incas. A recently rediscovered ancient "grain" native to South America not only high in protein, but the protein it supplies is complete protein, meaning that it includes all nine essential amino acids. Article about quinoa at Wikipedia.
- SpiceAdvice – online guide to using spices. Information on different kinds of spices and helps you to decide the right spice combination for your meal. The site has spice usage tips, a spice encyclopedia.
- WorldFood Store: Online resource for ethnic foods
- FDA: 7 Tips for Cleaning Fruits, Vegetables. U.S. Food & Drug Administration.
- Food Safety 101: USDA's Food Safety and Inspection Service offers tips to students and consumers on how to prevent foodborne illness. The USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline regularly responds to calls from students with questions about how to safely cook and prepare foods while away at school.
- Hard Surface Hygiene Fact Sheet: Information on Disinfecting and Sanitizing Products. A new consumer fact sheet published by The Soap and Detergent Association (SDA) describes the safe, beneficial, and proper use of surface cleaning products and disinfectants.
- StillTasty.com: Comprehensive information about how long you can keep thousands of foods and beverages.
- Wild Game Hunting and Food Safety (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Learn how to reduce your risk of illness from wild game.
- Drinks Mixer: Includes Bartender Guide, Glossary, Search for drinks recipes, Measurements and Terminology.
- Allrecipes - Cocktails: has more than 290 trusted cocktail recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
- Bartender.com (Bartender Magazine): Hundreds of Cocktail Recipes - Blender Drinks, Bourbon Cocktails, Champagne Cocktails, Cool Drinks (for Hot Weather), Cordials, Gin Cocktails, Irish Cocktails, Juice Drinks, Martini Recipes, Miscellaneous Favorites, Rum Cocktails, Shooters, Summer-tinis, Tequila Drinks, Vodka Cocktails.
- Drinkstreet.com: home of the best drink recipes online. Browse over 1500 drink recipes. Organized by category so that you can learn how to make them quickly and see other drinks that you might be interested in. Or use the search box to search for the recipe for your favorite drink.
- The Foody - Drinks Recipes: Includes alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and cocktails
- Local Harvest: Just enter your ZIP code to locate the 'home grown' markets where you'll find the freshest meats and produce available in your area. Here's your opportunity to 'Buy Local' and at the same time introduce you and your family to regional products.
- Napkin Folding 101: learn how to fold many designs
- Nutrition.gov - National Agricultural Library, Food and Nutrition Information Center. "The Best Nutrition Information at Your Fingertips." Answers numerous nutrition related questions, provides helpful hints on planning nutritional meals, food recalls, and food safety. People trying to lose weight can find suggestions for weight control through exercise and proper nutrition. Users can also find useful information about food composition and how your diet can prevent or help manage diseases.
- Tips for Healthy Eating (Guardian Insurance)
- WineDefine.com: a comprehensive look into of the word of wine, from the production process to grape varietals and wine tasting terminology.