To My Country, My Parents and Myself– That I May:
- Honor my parents, my elders and my teachers.
- Take care of my body, mind and spirit.
- Improve myself through education, in preparation for the future.
- Perform my work to the best of my ability.
- Develop high moral principles and the courage to live by them.
- Grow in character and ability as I grow in size.
- Respect the rights and feelings of others.
- Be honest with myself and others in everything I say and do.
- Set a good example so others may enjoy and profit from my company.
- Obey the laws of society and live in harmony with others.
- Preserve and support our American way of life and the government of our people.
- Keep in mind that I was not put on this earth to amuse myself or simply enjoy the fruits of the labors of others. I shall endeavor to be of service to my fellow man and leave the world a better place than I found it.